ichi Design Ltd
- Project management
- User & UX Research
- User Testing
- Information Architecture
- Usability analysis and design
- User Journey
- Create Prototype
**Due to confidentiality agreement, I won’t be able to reveal too much of this project, but if you are interested to find out more, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
The concept of this project, it’s a social media platform with custom made for unique fitness and health markets, after we have done our research and talk to a lot of fitness personal trainers, health guru, dietician and professional doctors. There is a big gap in the market which has been missing.
Requirements and features
- This project design for desktop and native mobile app
- Member login
- Exercise trackers calendar
- Meal planner
- Video contents
- Chat room
- finding gym buddy
- Message board
- Selling products
- Advertising space
- and many more…
- – Funding
- – Getting right contents to fit our product
- – Too ambitious
- – Key competitors (such as gympartners, findafitnessbuddy, bodybuilding, Freeletics and so on)
- – Looking at the reason why some fitness and dating has done so well and some don’t, such as bAmerica’s fastest-growing companies, with a reported revenue in 2013 of $420 million
- We had 3 half-day workshops for brainstorming, discussing what features and technologies should use, and time-frames.
- Identified our demographics, user goals, needs, interests, features, pain points and product requirements.
- Based on the outcome from the ‘Persona workshops’ we came out much clear of which part of the project we need to spend more time to get it right before we can move forward.
- After we posted our persona questions online, we got great results and have enough for us to carry on our next step, creating user journey.
Low fidelity prototypes, user testing and iterate
- At this stage, we about to create low fidelity prototypes and I invited another UX designer to work with us, and we came up too much good designed, then we needed to pick 3 designs for user research before we start building the wireframes and UI design.
Wireframes prototype and UI design
- We updated our designs and eliminated 1 design which didn’t get well feedback from the user testing. During the user testing we realised some part of the process or journey were a bit too much, so we cut down some of the processes and made it more seamless, so we updated the user journey.
At this stage we’re ready to build our first high fidelity prototypes, using Sketch by our new recruited UI designer.
This is pretty much where we at, next stage we will have light weight user testing in house.
**If you want to find out more about this project, please contact me at email@example.com